AKRS Parts Return/Restocking Policy
➢ All claims and returns must be accompanied by an invoice.
➢ Parts returned F.O.B. to one of our locations and must be saleable as new with packaging intact.
➢ Parts normally stocked by AKRS Equipment Solutions, Inc. deemed current by the manufacturer, and returned within 30 days of invoice, will receive full credit.
➢ All non-stock, special order parts are subject to a minimum 20% restocking and to these limitations:
• Non-returnable to manufacturer
• Non-stocked parts valued less than $20
• Parts replaced, discontinued or unidentifiable
• Broken or incomplete package quantities
➢ Electrical component returns are only allowed if they are in the original package and have not been opened. Components that have been installed are not eligible for return.
➢ After 30 days parts are considered non-returnable – exceptions are subject to price negotiation and at the discretion of AKRS Equipment Solutions, Inc.
➢ Large returns will be considered on a negotiated basis only.
➢ Refunds will be given in the form of the initial payment:
• Cash back will only be given for transactions initially paid for in cash
• Credit card transactions will be credited back to the card
• Check transactions will be refunded via check and will be processed and mailed in 5-7 business days.
• JDF will go back to JDF
➢ Insufficient funds fee of $35 will be charged on all returned checks